Ready to Ride?
Complete the required intake form to start the assessment process.
Diligent Transportation Services is open to all members of Warner Robins. Depending on availability we offer transportation both inside and outside of the County. We will do our best to accommodate all requests according to van capacity and volunteer availability, though priority will be placed on providing access to medical appointments and essential services.
Here’s how it works:
- Call (478-662-8285, or email our office (firstname.lastname@example.org) in advance (at least 72 hours --- our dispatcher is on duty weekdays between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m . The sooner you request a trip, the more time we have to accommodate!) and leave a message about the trip you want to take. Be sure to include this information in your message:
- Your name and phone number
- Your civic address
- Where you would like to go
- The date and time you need to be there
- Any other important details about the trip
- Whether or not you require wheelchair accessibility or have other physical barriers we should be aware of
- A staff member will call or email you back within 2 business days (whenever possible) to let you know if a ride is available, and to make arrangements. At that time you will also be informed if there is FEE for the trip (click here to view our current fares).
- On the day of your trip, you will be picked up AT YOUR DOOR by our fleet bus, van or car, or a volunteer driver using their own vehicle, and taken to your destination. Then you will be brought back to your door again when your trip is complete in most cases! However if the wait time jeopardizes transportation previous scheduled appointments accommodations are subject to change.
It’s as simple as that!